Techsburg is a minority-owned small business that provides engineering services and precision manufacturing to local industry, NASA, the Department of Defense, and the aerospace and gas turbine industries.
- In-house wind tunnel testing capabilities
- 32-node computer cluster for computational investigations
- 6 CNC mills and 4 CNC lathes for precision manufacturing
- Low overhead rates
- Flexibility and responsiveness of a small business
- Access to facilities and resources of a major research university
Let us help you achieve world-class engineering solutions at a fraction of world-class costs!
Techsburg is a provider of engineering services and precision manufacturing capabilities to the defense, aerospace, and gas turbine industries. Our customers rely on our core expertise in aerodynamics, turbomachinery, and aeroacoustics to solve their most demanding analysis, design, and testing challenges.
Techsburg’s direction is guided by intentional focus on these aspects of our company:
- To provide value-added engineering and machining services, and provide customers quality results through innovative, cost effective solutions;
- To remain true to the company foundation by continuing to build on research teaming relationships with Virginia Tech, maintaining a healthy combination of fundamental and applied research that fosters “practical innovation” to help advance new technologies;
- To leverage research partnerships with government and industry to examine potential areas for product development and manufacturing,with special attention given to turbomachinery component, unmanned vehicle system components, and sensors;
- To preserve high standards of customer service and maintain a cost structure that allows Techsburg to compete internationally.